2013 Conference Sessions: Online Video Series
Get a sneak peek at just a bit of the dynamic material found in these great sessions from the 2013 Nutrition & Health Conference. Catch Dr. Weil cooking with True Food executive chef Michael Stebner, Dr. Tieraona Low Dog urging caution with goldenseal, author Jo Robinson sharing practical nutrition-boosting food tips and Dr. Alan Gaby debunking a recent criticism of natural medicine in the media.
Plan now to join us for the 2014 Nutrition & Health Conference, May 5-7, in Addison, Texas.
Purchase Access to 2013 Online Video Sessions
One low price of $50.00 lets you access more than 12 hours of video including 14 plenary sessions and the bonus presentation "Eating on the Weil Side," featuring a cooking demonstration with Dr. Andrew Weil. Watch them streaming online as often as you like for 90 days.
The Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine is now offering access to online video of the plenary sessions from the 10th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference held in May 2013 in Seattle. If you attended the conference, this is a great way to reference the information-packed content you enjoyed and if you missed the 2013 conference, this is your chance to experience some of what makes the Nutrition & Health Conference the nation's premier nutrition conference for health professionals.
- Plenary #1: 'A Call to Action' at 10 Years: Perspectives on Nutrition Issues of Key Importance to Public Health - Andrew Weil, MD and Fredi Kronenberg, PhD
- Plenary #2: Optimal Diet - Andrew Weil, MD
- Plenary #3: Phytochemicals: Do Excess Calories, Environmental Contaminants, Bacteria, and Viruses Determine Their Dietary Needs? - John Milner, PhD
- Plenary #4: Public Policy Panel: Roberta Friedman, ScM, and Kenneth Pelletier, MD, PhD
- Plenary #5: Be Fruitful: The Role of Nutrition in Fertility - Victoria Maizes, MD
- Plenary #6: Nutrition, Epigenetics and Cancer Panel: Roderick Dashwood, PhD: Epigenetic Trinity Meets Nutrition & Johanna Lampe, PhD: Nutritional Modulation of Signal Transduction
- Plenary #7: Intestinal Microbiota in Health and Disease - Justin Sonnenburg, PhD
- Plenary #8: Jeffrey Blumberg, PhD: Antioxidants 101 & Tieraona Low Dog, MD: Antioxidants: A Clinician's Perspective
- Plenary #9: Robert Superko, MD: Omega 3 Fatty Acids: New Evidence Indicating Blood Levels Reflect Cardiovascular Benefits & Steven Devries, MD: Interventional Cardiology Delivered With a Fork
- Plenary #10: Battle of the Weight Loss Diets: Is It Just Calories? - Christopher Gardner, PhD
- Plenary #11: Controversies in Nutrition - Alan Gaby, MD
- Plenary #12: Nutrient, Supplement, and Drug Interactions - Tieraona Low Dog, MD
- Plenary #13: Nutritional Aspects of Patient Care: Case Studies Panel - Randy Horwitz, MD, PhD
- Plenary #14: True Food: A Model for Healthy Restaurants - Andrew Weil, MD and Chef Michael Stebner
- Bonus: Eat on the Weil Side - Andrew Weil, MD