Materials from the 2011 Nutrition & Health Conference
- Materials from Nutrition 101: Macronutrients and the Anti-Inflammatory Diet by Andrew Weil, MD. PDF 1 | PDF 2
- Materials from What to Eat: Personal Choice vs. Social Responsibility by Marion Nestle, PhD. PDF 1 | PDF 2
- Slides from Preparing for Pregnancy: Pre-Conception Nutritional Advice (PDF) by Victoria Maizes, MD
- Slides from Dietary Nitrates and Nitrites: Physiological Contexts of Health Benefits and Risks (PDF) by Norman Hord, PhD.
- Slides from Depression, Anxiety and Diet: Can Food Influence Mood? (PDF) by Naomi Lam, MD.
- Slides from Nutrition and Surgical Patients (PDF) by Gulshan Sethi, MD.
- Slides from Do 2.5 Million Children Really Need Ritalin? An Integrative Approach to ADHD (PDF) by Sandy Newmark, MD.
- Slides from RX: Healthy Meals in Minutes for Busy People (Patients & Providers) (PDF) by Wendy Kohatsu, MD & Mollie Katzen.
- Slides from Nutrition and Asthma in Children (PDF) by John Mark, MD
- Slides from A New Twist on the Low Carb vs. Low Fat Debate for Weight Loss: Genotype Patterns Predict Success (PDF) by Christopher Gardner, PhD.
- Slides from Salt and Your Health: New Guidelines Shaking Things Up (PDF) by Cynthia Thomson, PhD, RD.
- Slides from Food as Medicine: An Ayurvedic Thali (PDF) by Arti Prasad, MD.
- Slides from The Gut-Immune Interface: Optimizing gut ecology to reduce systemic disease (PDF) by David Rakel, MD.
- Slides from Sugar: The Bitter Truth (PDF) by Robert Lustig, MD.
- Slides from Personalizing One's Diet for Cancer Prevention (PDF) by Cindy Davis, PhD.
- Slides from Dairy, Sugar, and Red Meat: What if Macrobiotics Was Right All Along? (PDF) by Donald Abrams, MD.
- Slides from Soy and Breast Cancer (PDF) by Bette Caan, DrPH.
- Slides from Is Eating More Fruits and Vegetables Really Important to Health Promotion? (PDF) by
- Slides from Vitamin D: A D-lightful Solution for Cancer and Autoimmunity Disease Prevention (PDF) by Michael Holick, MD, PhD.
- Slides from Nutritional Approaches to Rheumatalogic Conditions (PDF) by Randy Horwitz, MD, PhD.
- Slides from Can Teenagers Save America? Tackling Adolescent Obesity as Public Health Priority Number One (PDF) by Robert Pendergrast, MD.
- Slides from The Role of Nutrition and Physical Acitvity in Aging Muscle and Physicial Function (PDF) by Marcia Stefanick, PhD.
- Slides from Chinese Culinary Medicine: Herbs and Foods for Reversing Inflammation (PPS) by Efrem Korngold, OMD, LAc.
- Materials from The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen: Strategies for Eating Well During Cancer Treatment and Recovery (PDF) by Rebecca Katz, MS & Donald Abrams, MD.
- Materials from Food Revolution! -- Making a Difference in Our Clinics and Underserved Communities. PDF 1 | PDF 2 | PDF 3. PDF by Kirsten Tobey, MBA. PDF by Michael Pollan, MA. PDF by Preston Maring, MD. PDF by Rachel Friedman, MD.
- Slides from Food, Supplement, and Drug Interactions: A Clinician's Guide (PDF) by Tieraona Low Dog, MD.
- Slides from The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Modified Foods (PDF) by Jeffrey Smith, MBA.